20101111

Far from the sea

 
Look around you, take a good look. Just between you and me: are you sure that this is where you want to be? Don't let my tears persuade you, cause I had hoped I wouldn't cry, I never did so, I always have you in my mind. These ar your friends but: are they real friends? DO THEY LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS ME? Are you sure that this is were you want to be? Look at the bar down from you, at all the used-to-be's... are you sure that this is where you want to be? This was what you said to me, there is not misunderstanding between us, just... I might have been influenced by others. In fact it wasn't influenced but forced. And I do love you. Really. But I can't. Sorry.
THIS IS FAR FROM THE SEA. 
We were childs we are friends we never come down we' always safe.
Then I met someone, he was someone he become a friend, a friend who came down a friend who hurt me who makes me feel afraid. Afraid of Love, yet Love come down cause Love's returning right on my face, Love is still deeply rooted in my mind.
You are my obsession, for which I do not wanna dying for.

"Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face / You told me how proud you were but I walked away / If only I knew what I know today / I would hold you in my arms / I would take the pain away / Thank you for all you've done / Forgive all your mistakes / There's nothing I wouldn't do / To hear your voice again / Sometimes I want to call you but I know you won't be there"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire